Thursday, November 19, 2009

sibling sweep awards in London while the sun continues to shine out of my big florida blog...

Counting down the days when our son arrives in Orlando ....it's only when he walks through the arrivals doors will I believe that he has made it into the USA. Just to make sure that he DOES NOT over stay his welcome in the States we are travelling back with him to London!!! We plan to spend Xmas with the children and family...there are 24 + . We are looking forward to it so much that I am back on a diet .. On my last posting I think I mentioned that Teacher was nominated for Champion...well she did win Teacher of the year. This achievement has been overshadowed a little by a new man in her life....and she is now worried that Daddy is coming to London to give 'approval or not!

Not to be out done by the Teacher ..newly married daughter ...who has settled down to her new life remarkably well and is back to being the joy she was ...even better... has kept it very quiet but has been nominated by the Police for an award ...for saving a young girl from committing suicide! Again not to be out done by his sisters .... my son will end the year by gaining his F.L.B (London ) degree. We have very competitive children.... So all in all as the year comes to a close ....the sun as always does shine on us all in more ways then we could ever imagine.

Other news....

My sister in London has started her Xmas day lunch project ....thank God I kept the hotline active and for Skype. The menu for everyday of our stay has been planned !!!!! She has learnt to email and my hotmail account is flooded with junk !!

Cheryl continue to Rock Uganda .....God please use her talents to the max....and when she is done in Uganda please send her to South Africa.

My old mate Jim is back in the UK ...he so does not want to be there.....but business is business!
I am getting quite use to driving around Disney as I deliver mobility scooters. I get to see all the Hotels !!!....please visit www. sunmobilityrentals.com if you want to hire a mobility scooter and visit the parks in comfort and of course if you have a disability you know who to call.

No comments:

Post a Comment