Thursday, February 12, 2009

Head up...

I am still trying to keep up with my blog ...the problem is deciding on what news to share with you all !! Our grandson spent the afternoon. When it was time to go home he wanted to stay the night ....so we must be doing something right!

We are hasve a good few friends visiting Florida in February so I maybe able to expand my blog and share it with them.

Business continues to be slow but we want to remain optimists for as long as possible. Uncle Arthur ( 94 years young ) told my Broker son .."the door to success has PUSH on in it" so from the mouth of experience that is what we are doing.
Spread the word...www.floridahomefurnishings.com and morethanproperty.com....believe me you will feel good as you click on it and forward!!! Also as a bonus you will receive 7 years good luck!!!

We are planning to be London in April to attend two weddings.....our son and daughter are getting married two days apart! Our son in Suffolk and our daughter in London! I am grateful for my experience in logistics but know only to well that while I plan The Almighty is the bigger planner!! The 'children ' with a combine age of 64 remain oblivious to the feelings parents go through at a time like this Head in the clouds ...more like head up.... a good time to say that despite where their heads maybe the sun still shines out of my big Florida blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment