Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Today was a family day out ...to the dentists! Teeth were pulled , filled , scrubbed and polished. The credit card maxed. The dentist quipped as we left " if there is any pain take some Ibuprofen". Back next week with my son for more of the same!

The idea of turning the weddings into a movie is getting serious! I have started to write the 'father of the bride speech' .....in my head. I have done this a couple of times before , so third time lucky I might get it right! The problem is that with this one I am waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat! I keep saying to myself " don't worry , it will work out, she will get married". Amidst all the hullaboo I will look for inspiration...better still a hut by a lake!!

Musn't worry..what with my new 'teeth' I can say the' sun shines out of my big g(l)ob!

No comments:

Post a Comment