Sunday, February 15, 2009

Jan 29 blog recovered

Jan 29,This is a first time blog - so its all new and to say that I know what I am doing is an understatement. It won't be long before I start calling in assistance. Today is a special day. It is my son's Ahmed birthday - he is twenty four. He also celebrates this day with his late grandfather who would have been ninety. We spent the day together with my beautiful wife Maggie and twenty month old grandson Trey at Disney's Magic Kingdom. Trey is a delight and kept us 'going' all day and into the evening. He blew the candles out on Ahmed's birthday cake! When I know how I will add a photo to this blog. I also spoke to my two daughters who live in London. So all in all you will understand now why the sunshines out of my big florida blog!!! Actually it also rained quite a bit today ! Until the next time....
draft
1/29/09
by Uncle Norm

No comments:

Post a Comment